Article 1 - Definitions
Oro Vintage Jewellery means Oro Vintage Jewellery VOF, based in Amsterdam under the Chamber of Commerce no.76324516;
Customer means the person with whom Oro Vintage Jewellery has entered into an agreement;
Party means Oro Vintage Jewellery and customer together; and
Consumer means a customer who is also an individual and acts as a private person.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
Name entrepreneur: Oro Vintage Jewellery VOF
E-mail address: email@example.com
VAT identification number: NL860588890B0
Article 3 - Applicability
- These terms and conditions apply to all offers, orders, agreements, and deliveries of products by or on behalf of Oro Vintage Jewellery. Unless Oro Vintage Jewellery agrees to other terms and conditions in writing.
- You cannot derive any rights for future transactions from any agreed deviations.
- As long as the agreement has not been concluded, Oro Vintage Jewellery is entitled to change the terms and conditions and prices.
Article 4 – Prices
- All prices mentioned on the website of Oro Vintage Jewellery include 21% VAT.
- If you order more than one item, the shipping costs remain the same.
- Oro Vintage Jewellery can change all prices mentioned on the Oro Vintage Jewellery website or in any other way at any time.
Article 5 – Payment
- The agreement to buy and sell comes into effect at the moment you accept the offer and you meet the conditions attached to it. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by e-mail, the customer may dissolve the agreement.
- Oro Vintage Jewellery offers the following payment options: IDEAL, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google pay and Klarna.
Please see the terms & conditions of Klarna if you wish to use the pay later service.
Article 6 - Returns
- We do everything we can to provide you with a perfect product so that you are satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason your purchase is not to your liking, you can contact us by email. If the product is in accordance with our return conditions, you have the option to return the product within 14 working days after receipt of the product. We will not refund the cost of postage.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to communicate the return and to request the shipping address to which you can ship the package.
The item must be in original condition, as sold, with no alterations, damage or additional wear to be eligible for a refund. All items must be received back with their original packaging. Customized items (such as resized rings) are not eligible for return. We ask you kindly to describe the reason for returning the product to help us improve our service.
We do not bear the costs of returning your order. You can schedule your return with Budbee.* Costs and risks of the return are for the customer. After receiving the article you will be notified and we will refund the purchase price into your bank account within 7 days.
* Please note; per return attempt, it will costs €6,80.
- Costs and risks of the return are for the customer.
- As soon as we have received the return in good order, we will inform the consumer and the refund will be completed within 7 working days.
- The consumer is obliged to return the product to Oro Vintage Jewellery within 14 days after notifying Oro Vintage Jewellery of his right of withdrawal, failing which his right of withdrawal will lapse.
- During the viewing period of 14 days, you must treat the articles and package with care. You will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether you wish to keep the product.
- If the items delivered by Oro Vintage Jewellery are not returned within 14 days of receipt, the items will be considered accepted.
Article 7 – Retention of title
- Oro Vintage Jewellery remains the owner of all delivered products until the consumer has fully fulfilled all his payment obligations towards Oro Vintage Jewellery based on of any agreement concluded with Oro Vintage Jewellery.
- Until that time, Oro Vintage Jewellery can invoke its retention of title and take back the products.
- If Oro Vintage Jewellery invokes its retention of title, the agreement will be deemed dissolved and Oro Vintage Jewellery will be entitled to claim damages, loss of profit and interest.
Article 8 - Delivery
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has given to Oro Vintage Jewellery.
- Within the Netherlands, we send our orders via Budbee. Budbee delivers in the evening when it suits you. You can schedule your delivery date. Budbee will keep you informed via the tracking link or the app, where you can track your delivery in real-time on the map. We find it very important to offer our customers excellent service and that is why we have free shipping on all first delivery attempts within the Netherlands! Please note; if you're not at home at first delivery attempt, it will costs €6,80 per delivery attempt. We ship shipments to the rest of the world with postNL.
- We are not responsible for any delays of the package caused by Budbee, PostNL, UPS or DHL.
- We ship the packages once a week on Tuesday.
- Exceeding the stated delivery time does not entitle the consumer to compensation or the right to dissolve the agreement.
- If no written objections are received by Oro Vintage Jewellery within 7 days, Oro Vintage Jewellery assumes to have fully complied with its obligations.
Article 9 – Packaging and shipping
- If the packaging of a delivered product has been opened or damaged, the consumer must have a note made of this by the forwarder or deliveryman before receiving the product, failing which Oro Vintage Jewellery cannot be held liable for any damage.
- If the consumer himself takes care of the transport of a product, he must report any visible damage to products or the packaging to Oro Vintage Jewellery prior to transport, failing which Oro Vintage Jewellery cannot be held liable for any damage.
Article 10 - Guarantee
- The warranty concerning products only applies to defects caused by faulty manufacture, construction or material.
- After the 14-day cooling-off period, we give a warranty period of 30 days on the quality of the product. Should a problem occur with the product during this period, the consumer should send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will come to a solution together with the consumer. If we are in the process of repairing the product we will take care of it. If this is not feasible we will provide the consumer with another product. If the consumer does not agree, we will refund the consumer.
- The warranty does not apply in the case of normal wear and tear and damage resulting from accidents, changes made to the product, negligence or incompetent use by the consumer, as well as when the cause of the defect cannot be clearly determined.
- The risk of loss, damage or theft of the products supplied by Oro Vintage Jewellery is entirely at your own risk. Oro Vintage Jewellery cannot be held liable for this.
Our guarantee for resizing only applies if the resizing process has been carried out by us and therefore provides no guarantee to other goldsmiths/jewellers.
Article 11 – Complaints
- The consumer must examine a product or service supplied by Oro Vintage Jewellery as soon as possible for any shortcomings.
- If a delivered product does not meet the consumer's reasonable expectations of the agreement, the consumer must inform Oro Vintage Jewellery of this as soon as possible, but in any case within 7 days of discovery of the shortcomings.
- In doing so, the consumer will provide as detailed a description as possible of the shortfall, so that Oro Vintage Jewellery is able to respond adequately.
- The consumer must demonstrate that the complaint relates to an agreement between the parties.
Article 12 - Liability
- If Oro Vintage Jewellery is liable for any damage, it will only be liable for direct damage resulting from or related to the execution of an agreement.
- All images, photographs, colours, drawings, descriptions on the website or in a catalogue are only indicative and are only approximate and cannot give rise to compensation and/or (partial) dissolution of the agreement and/or suspension of any obligation.
Article 13 – Right to dissolution
- The consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement if Oro Vintage Jewellery fails imputably in the fulfilment of its obligations unless this failure does not justify the dissolution given its special nature or minor importance.
- If the fulfilment of the obligations by Oro Vintage Jewellery is not permanently or temporarily impossible, dissolution can only take place after Oro Vintage Jewellery is in default.
- Oro Vintage Jewellery is entitled to dissolve the agreement with the consumer if the consumer does not fulfil his obligations under the agreement in full or on time, or if Oro Vintage Jewellery has become aware of circumstances that give him good reason to fear that the consumer will not be able to fulfil his obligations properly.
Article 14 – Force of the majority
In a situation of force majeure, all obligations of Oro Vintage Jewellery will be suspended. If the period in which the force majeure situation occurs is longer than two months, both parties have the right to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part without any obligation to pay damages. Force majeure (among other things) occurs (in the case referred to in paragraph 1) in the event of a state of emergency, default and force majeure on the part of suppliers, disruptions, strikes, computer viruses, import/export bans, irrespective of whether this occurs at Oro Vintage Jewellery or its suppliers.
Article 15 – Change of general terms and conditions
Oro Vintage Jewellery is entitled to amend or supplement these general terms and conditions. Changes of minor importance can be made at all times.
Article 16 – Applicable law
The agreement and these general terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
Article 17 - Privacy
Your personal data will be used to process the order. For your order, we need your name, email address and payment information. Of course, we register, store and process your order efficiently and well. If necessary, we will also use this information for the subsequent guarantee. To be able to use our website and service we need your following information: your name, your address, your e-mail address, your telephone number, your IP address and your payment details. This information will never be made available to third parties unless they are involved in processing your order.
If you choose not to share your details with us, we will not be able to deliver your orders/returns.
Are you under the age of sixteen? Then you will not be able to use our website and services unless you have received permission from your parents or guardian.
- You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you at any time. You may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to request correction of your personal information when it is inaccurate, including the right to request the completion of incomplete personal information.
- You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profile analysis for direct marketing purposes, at any time.