Storing Your Jewellery
- Keep your jewellery in a dark place like the Oro Jewellery Box when not wearing it.
Protecting Your Jewellery
- Always apply perfume, make-up and other care products first before putting on your jewellery.
- Stay away from cleaning materials and sprays. Put away your jewellery when cleaning, it can harm the material. Also avoid exercising wearing jewellery, sweat is not so good either.
Cleaning Your Jewellery
- Use a Jewellery polishing cloth every now and then to clean up your jewellery pieces.
- After a while, it is possible that your jewellery gets dull. If you would like to let it sparkle again you can clean your jewellery. This can be done with warm water, cleaning fluid (let it soak for a few minutes) and a soft toothbrush.
If you still have a question about maintaining your jewelry, don't hesitate to ask your question via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help you.